This is our area of specialty and most of our projects involves the repainting of old and new homes. Greg Baker Painting will bring back the color of your home and make it look and feel new! Licensed EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm to work on older homes built prior to 1978.
1. Clear Communication between myself the owner of the paint company and the customer. I like to
know what the customer’s questions and concerns are before the job ever starts.
2. Credibility- In business since 1990. We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List Super Service Award, and many testimonials. When I submit a free estimate to you I will enclose a full page of references, worker’s compensation and liability insurance information in your
customer’s service packet.
3. Extensive Preparation
4. Preventing paint spills and mess before the painting ever begins. This involves applying wall coverings stapled to the roof lines, paper and taping, plastic off factory clad windows, plastic off railings, and plastic off patio furniture. Cover brick patios, porches, and bushes.
5. Respectful of the customer’s property. At the conclusion of each work day we meticulously go
around the property picking up paint chips, trash, and debris. All tools and equipment is picked up and stored away properly. We run a clean jobsite.
6. Painting. We use excellent quality paint and paint materials. After “Preparation” the painting
process is customarily the easiest and fastest part of the job. Again all paint is thoroughly worked into the surface areas with either a brush or roller. Attention to detail for smooth, crisp, straight lines and separation of different colors.
7. Execution. When you are looking at several bids in front of you the chances are that they will all appear to be very similar. There may be a few differences, but the common written theme will be: scrape, prime, caulk, paint and job complete. Therefore, they are all the same. Correct?... Think of it this way. If you ask two different paint contractors to scrape a section of wall that has a lot of peeling paint do you think you are going to get the same results? The answer is NO. Inevitably one contractor is going to do a better job of scraping paint than the other contractor. This is true in all aspects of the painting service that you are hiring. The execution of the details and how well each step of “scrape,” “prime,” “caulk,” “paint,” “job complete” determines the quality of the job not the wording of the contract.
8. Supervision. If we are in agreement that it is “the execution of the details that determines the quality of the service” then who enforces it. The answer is me, Greg Baker, the owner of the paint company. ( I am a hands on owner that works with his crew out in the field ). I also receive a lot of help from a foreman who has been with me for over ten years. If a general worker does not perform his duties correctly he will be asked by either me or my foreman to repeat his work again until it is completed correctly.
Ask yourself this important question. Do I think I will receive this same high level of conscientious work from other painting companies?
9. Communication. I like to get feedback from the customer during the course of the job and at the conclusion. I want to know if you the customer are comfortable with our service or if you have concerns that need to be addressed. At the conclusion of the service I will have personally reviewed the job several times before I ask you the customer to do a walk around.
The process that I just describe to you is standard practice that we use on every home. It has been developed thru many years of trial and error. The end result is a smooth, efficient, quality, clean, and long lasting paint job that both you the customer, and I can be proud of.
Copyright © 2018 Greg Baker Painting INC - All Rights Reserved.